The 5th freedom money meeting (FMM5, “Rencontres des Monnaies Libres”) will take place in France / Paris – Montreuil, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th June 2015. You can subscribe emailing galuel at glibre dot org. You can also contribute to the event by publishing those informations in your own website.
The program is an indication, and will be modified during next months.
- 4th June 2015 : uCoin core (for developpers only)
- Introduction, presentation and running uCoin core
- Review of different WoT algorithm and how to code them in uCoin core
- Code review of Nodejs, uCoin, objects, class and code architecture
- How to compile and produce full uCoin package
- RoadMap and more…
- 5th June 2015 : Cutecoin graphical uCoin client (for developpers only)
- Introduction and presentation of Cutecoin code architecture (Python etc…)
- Compiling and Running last Cutecoin version, joining a uCoin free money community
- RoadMap and more
- 6th June 2015 : Game “La Corbeille” new version 3.0 ! (Open to any contributor)
- morning (9h00) : subscriptions to the game and rules explanations, choice of money models to play
- morning (10h00) : Game start with first money code played 80 years
- Morning (13h00) : Lunch
- afternoon (14h00) : Game with next money code
- afternoon (18h00) : collecting game data, first comments towards video and text production
- 7th June 2015 : Other contributions
- Contributors to freedom money meet developers and exchange about how to join project and money community.
- Relative Money Theory, how to participate to development and translation project.
- How to play “La Corbeille 3.0″, collect data, and join the game community.
- How to produce conference about freedom money, with return of experiences, sharing data and graphics.
Propositions of organisation for 6th Freedom Money Meeting, must be sent before 31st August 2015. The event needs to take place around November 2015, just send mail to any OpenUDC or uCoin contributor or connect to the XMPP chatroom.