You may download it from [our git repository|https://github.com/Open-UDC/open-udc/tags].
The installation procedure is still described [in the wiki|http://wiki.openudc.org/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#Install_LUD_0.1_.28OpenUDC_Client.29].
++ Client changelog (lud):++
* Now run on Mac OS X (Thanks ManUtopik).
++ Node Main changelog (ludd): ++
* Used [here|http://domesticserver.org:11371/pks/] instead of SKS for registration procedure.
* May be compiled without OpenUDC-specific code to build an HTTP server with OpenPGP features (renamed so thttpgpd).
* support the MIME type “multipart/msigned”.
* support the search and download of multiple keys (up to 31) through pks/lookup.
The registration procedure now works fine. So should we soon organise [key signing parties|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_signing_party].